Thursday, February 09, 2006

Introductions should come first

I'm not going to give any names, Probably because I will reveal alot of dirt about all three of us who live in this Fart Bunker of an apartment. I'll just tell you that I happen to be way above legal drinking age and I exploit that fact regulary. My two roommates are both huge alcoholics and they have no respect for anyone especially themselves.

So Enough with the introductions I Don't like talking about myself and I don't think My roommates apperciate me giving everyone their life stories of sluting it up. This Blog is suppose to be a day to day acount of some of the rude and hilarious things that go on at 204 folsom St. But who knows whats going to happen it will probably turn into a long laundry list of guys The piratehooker bangs this semseter in South Dakota.

As I am typingthis the Pirate hooker is in her Hole, and I'am sad to say neither The Drunk or I told her to go there. Telling her things like go to your hole and respect the cock are some of our favorite things to do. We ussually have to tell her that type of shit when she tries to get smart with either one of us. I wish I had more to post tonight but that slut is sleeping and wont comment on any of this But I can guarantee she is going to be livid when she reads this post tommorow, So I will make sure to get some good quotes from her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home