Saturday, February 11, 2006

Love is in the Air and the Snow!!!!!

It has been a beautiful weekend here in South Dakota, light flurry of snow, a clam wind, and a roommate eating it on her way out to meet a guy only known as chuck. Appearantly PH had been waiting anxiously by the door for Chuck to show up so she could run out the door and greet him with a big kiss before he wisked her away for a night of heavy drinking. Now I'm really disapointed I had to mis this but luckily The drunk was at the window to catch the whole thing. In his recollection of the story Ph got down the stairs and maybe one or two steps away from them before she ate shit and landed flat on her face right in front of Chuck. But it didn't end there. The Drunk Ran out side and laughed in her snow covered face. Then he called her a loser as chuck drove away before she got off the ground. It was a sad, sad event, because the video camera was only 3 feet away from the drunk when the whole event took place.


So that was friday night, I can only cross my fingers for an event half as funny as that will happen tonight.

Oh yeah and for anyone who got to read the first version of the orginal post, I had to edit it so The Fart Bunker didn't turn into a war zone. The PH was pretty upset about being called a Dirty Cock sucker, Not that I'm calling her that now, I'm just telling you that she doesn't like being called a dirty cock sucker.

Ps. Anyone who is so unfortunate to see me out in SD tonight, I was in a lab from 8 to 5, so how about a little understanding when I tell you that you have a huge nose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home