Sunday, February 12, 2006

Why don't you Anjelik My Balls

After a long morning of watching The Drunk and PH play cat and mouse I'm happy to report that the game is over. Right around 4 pm this afternoon I crawled my way out of my room to find no one around in the Fart Bunker. I walked outside to drive a nice church going young lady home and I realized that both of their vehicles were outside. I quick made a call to The Drunk, to ask him where he was, he said that he was in his room. I knew that this wasn't true because I was just in his room rummaging around for a condom. So I was little perplexed for the whole 5 mintue drive home when I checked The PH's hole and found her chain lock, all locked up. I tried poking my head inside for a closer look but when my nose got through the crack in the door I was brought to my knee's by the stink of sex.

So after a quick shower, where I spent 20 minutes brushing off the critters, I tried to figure out how The Drunk got into such a perdictament. I did some quick recollecting and remmebered that The Drunk stumbled into my room earlier completly shitfaced. Little did I know that it was all part of The Pirate Hookers plan to get into TD's Pants. I would like to feel sorry for him but he brought it upon himself when he told TPH that he had a nine inch tounge and could breath through his eyelids.

Yep the pirate Hooker was having a great day. She had material to give me shit about, and she finally got to have a little afternoon delight. I was a forbiden fruit for the PH until today. She normally coherses her men late at night when they are extremly intoxicated but with a 2 o'clock trip down to Cubby's she had TD right where she wanted him. All she needed to do was come up with a story to get him to take a little nap in her room. She took care of this with a little phone call to her brother, explaining the situation going on upstairs in the penthouse of The Fart Bunker, supposedly his advice to her was to stay in her room with the door locked until the penthouse was empty. ( Likley advice from a brother) but hey The Drunk fell for it so I guess it was a pretty good plan in the End.

Well we are all pretty sore from the weekend especially PH and TD, so I will leave it there for tonight.

Cheers

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

RT, your readers want more. I don't care if you are typing truth or lies, just keep doing it...Your writing skills are unparalleled. I can't believe Pirate Hooker is cheating on Brew. His little heart is going to be broken.

7:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

When Snapper Hunter speaks...we all listen...Hopefully when he sobers up from the weekend we get another installment!

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home