Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A Slow, Slow Week

Well things have been very slow around the Fart bunker lately, JP formerly TPH has been house sitting, and not around to start any shit. TD has sobered up temporarily and has been busy with school work. The past weekend was pretty calm as well, I drove 3 hours to coach a game in Pierre, and they are absolutely terrible. We beat the living shit out of them 8-1. Made it back east in time to have a few drinks at one of my favorite pubs. I would say I was having a good time, until a certain slut who looks like she was curbed when she was in Middle school tried to ruin my night by reminding me what she looked like naked. I have been trying to leave names out of this blog and I guess I should continue here so I think I’ll call her The Dumbest girl I have ever met or Missy for short. Well needless to say I have fell for her trickery before but I’m happy to say it didn’t work this time, I was way to sober for that.

I wish I could give you boys out in Montana more but it really has been a slow week. I am driving out to Pierre this weekend and will probably get after it a little bit. I’ll be sure to give you something next week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt Bydal said...

taylor,
you have to bang missy so you have something to write about. Its not just about you anymore, its about the Blog.......remeber that this weekend

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home