Thursday, June 01, 2006

"I had fun tonight", and " We should do something llke this again sometime" You know shit like that

The original description of her was that she is hot but not very smart, and kind of high maintenance, but she will definitely do you. So I’m real pumped to meet this girl because she sounds like she is right in my wheelhouse. I suggest that Yetti’s wife take a few photos of me to seal the deal on the other end. Sure enough it worked, (now I have thought long and hard about what to call this girl on this here blog page and decided I would keep it nice and call her Blind Date Contestant # 1), and BDC called me the day she seen the photos. We talked a bit and set up a date for Thursday night, even though she told me that she had Thursday off and that Wednesday night would work better for her. Then I got to thinking and figured it would be much easier for me to seal the deal if I didn’t have to convince her to spend the night in the face of going to work the next morning. So I took quick action and called her Wednesday afternoon and sounded very excited about going out with her and told her that I would love to go out tonight if she was still available, as I expected she loved the idea and was very willing. Then I got the mother Blow, she tries to give me a description of herself so I know what to look for when I meet her at the bar. And here it is word for word

“I’m not some toothpick blonde, I’m by no means fat, but just to let you know I’m not a toothpick blonde.”

So this scares me, anytime a girl is describing herself and the word fat is mentioned I get nervous, even if she is saying she isn’t fat. I don’t trust’em, never have never will. If you’re not fat, you won’t have to tell me.

I’m nervous about what she looks like but who am I kidding I’ll do anything, I’m on my way to meet her.

I arrive ten minutes late like any self respecting man should to a blind date. My philosophy is to let her think you aren’t gona show and then when you do she will be so relieved that she won’t complain that you are ugly have no money, no prospects, no morals, and are half drunk.

Ok so that being said, I walk into the bar and sure enough she is there drinking a Margarita, just like she said she would be, and sure enough she isn’t a toothpick blonde. She is about 5’6’’ maybe 125, can’t really tell at this point though cause she is sitting down, I introduce myself and give her a big hug (She loves me at this point), I order a tall beer and keep good conversation going for a good hour, she shows me 2 of her three tattoos and tells me she won’t show me the third, Yet. (Right now she is trying to play hard to get, but it is very obvious that she is going to sleep with me). We decide to leave and this is the first time I get a look at her figure. (it’s alright, not spectacular) she is wearing a little number, that to me, looks like a maternity top, but her pants are cute on her so on outfit alone I would give her a 7 (maternity top was very low cut).

WE are outside the Bar and she tells me she doesn’t feel like the bar scene anymore tonight ( this was the deal breaker for me having any sort of fun on this date) and that she wants to go to her favorite place in Sioux Falls, Falls Park. (Great!!) We head to the park and I’m trying to stay as enthusiastic as possible but it’s my only time to drink all day and I’m going to a park, what the fuck was she thinking, (I was thinking that she isn’t hot enough for me to be hanging out in a park at 11pm on a Wednesday night) We are hanging out at the falls talking and shit and we stumble upon a lost or forgotten purse, we decide to try and find the rightful owner, doesn’t happen (still have the purse).oh yeah we made out on a bridge for a little while, no big deal. We leave the Park and she is talking about me taking her to her car, I use this time to explain to her that I don’t get to go out to many nights of the week and would really love to hang out some more (she is now picturing me naked) so we head to a billiard hall where I can get a couple drinks. We play some pool (I worked her, she loved my skills again no big deal) but at this point I’m getting famished cause I skipped my dinner which I thought about suggesting she try sometime, but didn’t. So I’m giving her a ride to her car and am giving her the usual, “I had fun tonight” and “We should do something like this again sometime” you know shit like that. We get to her car and there is a little making out going on, and I decide I might as well invite her to my house to watch Caddyshack (she’s never seen it). She shuts me down, but says I’ll be a lot luckier on a second date. Little does she know that there isn’t going to be a second date. I should have told her that, she would be a lot luckier on getting a second date if she put out on the first.

4 Comments:

Blogger Matt Bydal said...

they dont call you taylor for nothing.......great blogging and i think you should go on a second date because us bloggers think it would be a great story

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just reading this post I have to say I need to know all the details of a second date with her. At the very least we need to know details of the third tat

2:08 PM  
Blogger Snapper Hunter said...

Kenny, I havn't been on a second date with this slut yet. When I do I will definatly post the details on here.

Just to give you a little tat news. The Dirt Ball was telling me a story about a stripper he banged that had a tattoo of a cat on her pussy. The pussy lips were the cats mouth, and the nose was just above her snatch on her pelvic bone, and the wiskers came off to the sides of her axe wound on her innner thigh. the rest was on her Fupa.(Fat upper pussy area) ENJOY

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow RT, I just read this shit and I'm just glad you didn't start this when I was your roommate. Nice work. Oh, this is the whore that used to live in the brown house with you . . . remember the one you called a cum guzzling gutter slut before TPH?

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home