Monday, May 29, 2006

My hats off to Jorge


Our favortie perma-student has been set up on a date, with what he thinks is a hot, dumb, easy girl. Little does he know the Yetti is just fucking with him. Obviously any girl desperate enough to go out with RT is no prize. Either she has extremely low self-esteem or she’s depressed because she just got fired from her Sea World job where she made a living jumping for fish. Jorge has informed me the problem with her is the Sea World job. Apparently this girl is so big she is no longer allowed at The Royal Fork Buffet and she can’t wear real pants. I applaud RT he is still going to go out with her. I always thought he was a shallow man whore, but now I know he’s not shallow.

So where do you take an out of water baby whale you might ask? RT or the Casanova of Sioux Falls as I like to call him is going to take her to Rib Fest. Not only will he feed her an obscene amount of BBQ pig, but you can bet your ass he’ll get her drunk. “The drunker they are the less they fight back”, said RT. If the poor girl gets too wasted it will surely be “Taylor Time”.

Sincerely, DB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home