Friday, June 02, 2006

It's official


It is 10:53am central time and “RT” is still sleeping beside his new girlfriend, i.e. “the blind date” who’s no “toothpick blonde”. I know RT said she is a little bigger and a smoker and kind of annoying but lucky for her, he’ll fuck anything. I wouldn’t sleep on my stomach around him.

I guess I should be happy our little Ry-guy found love maybe now he won’t bring cantaloupes with holes in them to work. When I called him this morning I asked what he was doing. He said, "I’m just lying in bed watching her sleep". Listing to Firehouse, "Love of a Lifetime" on repeat. I thought that was strange but he said you’ll understand if you ever find love. This is a huge moment in a young man’s life so if you get the chance give him a call or post a comment congratulating him on finding his special someone.

Sincerely,

Dirt Ball

5 Comments:

Blogger Matt Bydal said...

that a boy taylor good to see she worked out.....can i be in the wedding

2:05 PM  
Blogger Snapper Hunter said...

I never went on a second date witht the girl. I called her yesterday to let her know that I returned the purse to the huge black chic, but I got no answer from her and no call back later. Funny though late last night i did get a call from the girl DB has benn trying to bang asking me to come out to the bar.

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only reason she called you was because you were snubbing my calls. You know ignoring them, just like all the girls you stalk do to your calls. Don't you worry about me banging her, I'll be wearing her ankles like earings before you know it. How many girls have snubbed you in the last 24 hours? I know of two, are there any more?

5:05 PM  
Blogger Snapper Hunter said...

Beads you made the cut, your title is Head Usher. Congratulations bud!!

Dirt Ball, your girl is calling me leaving me messages to come meet her at the Bar. I'm not doubting that you will weasel your way into her pants but from what I have heard I think she would perfer me. Just My opinion.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Matt Bydal said...

taylor thanks for putting me on the team. I will be sure to go shopping and buy u a bread maker...

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home