Monday, June 12, 2006

Dickhead???


I believe I have referred to her as the dumbest girl I have ever met in a previous post. I’m happy to report name still holds true for the young girl from Minnesota. The latest story involves her making a couple of trips to SF to see me. In the first trip she met me at a bar 2 blocks away from the house I was staying at, we were together at the Bar no longer then 3 minutes before I was walking her home. The Next morning consisted of a very quite trip to drop her off at her car, and a thoughtful “Well, see you later.” as she got out of the Vehicle.

On her next visit, she showed up at the Crow Bar to find myself and the Dirt Ball very drunk. She explained to me how she wouldn’t sleep with me unless we were dating. (I think she was jealous about the blind date I went on, because she knows better to use that tone of voice with me) I tell her there is no way I’m going to date her. Then dirt Ball wants to try his luck with her and offers to take her out on a date. She resisted, but I believe if he gives her another try he will be victorious. So then I walk her about a Mile to my new place and end up doing her the next morning even though we still aren’t dating.

This should be the end of any sort of conversation with her but as it turns out it’s not. Last Thursday The Dirt Ball and I spent the evening at our local bowling alley throwing the Rock, after which we met up with some skanks back at the Crow bar. One of the Skanks who we now refer to as The Hunchback is the grenade I have to jump on so DB can get on the Semi Attractive Skank. Well the Old Hunchback thinks I have a girlfriend, and to prove to her that I don’t I decide to call up old reliable and tell her that I am breaking up with her. I guess she didn’t like that cause she insisted on calling me a dickhead and an Asshole repeatedly. Turns out Hunchback doesn’t find mind fucking some easy slut an attractive quality in a guy. Weird!

Later that night I receive a voicemail from old Reliable calling me a dickhead some more and then closing with if you decide you want to quit being a dickhead, give me a call. Guess she is gona have to wait for that call. Haha

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt Bydal said...

i love the chronicles of my buddy taylor, i gurantee that the next call to old reliable will be taylor slering his words speaking sweet nothings and telling old reliable anything so he can get his dick wet and then giver her the "see ya later"

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree Bydal, RT has already been saying how he's in a slump. It's only been one week since he broke up with his girlfriend. Not that he ever had much for standards but now that he's in a slump I'm sure he's going to go very low. I think the Hunchback may even be too attractive for him. Good luck hogging RT!

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home