Friday, June 16, 2006

"Typical"


I guess I would have to call last night a typical night, Dirt Ball and I hit up 50/50 night at suburban lanes. You know 50 cent bowling 50 cent drinks. No big deal! What wasn’t typical though was the ass kicking I handed DB in 6 of our 9 games.

In other news,


On that note DB took some skank home last night from the Crow Bar, her weight and status cannot be confirmed at this time. All I really know about the story is that db and another guy we met last night named Jeff, paper-rock-scissored for a hot girl. Dirt ball won with paper, but the hot girl wasn’t into him so Jeff had to be the bigger man and take her home, and DB was left with, in his words “the less attractive friend.” The thing is those are always his words. It’s always “but she had a killer body”, or “I was mind blasted Drunk.” Well this time I’m not buying it.

Oh yeah, I'm suppose to let everyone know that DB was hate fucking that skank from augustana. Apparently he was choking her while he did her, at her own request, I guess he is pretty proud of that. He also wanted everbody to know while he was trying to put her head through wall he was not only choking her but when she started gasping for air he would switch and start pulling her hair. All at her request!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home