Sunday, July 30, 2006

For those of you who don’t know The Drunk (A former roommate of the Fart Bunker) has been coaching week long hockey camps throughout the Rockies this summer and camping on the weekends with his coaching crew. TD has been so kind to give me a few calls over the summer and fill me in on his exploits. His most recent story came with a picture. I am not at liberty to elaborate on the story but the caption on the picture should be enough for you to draw your own conclusions.

TD and his life partner Ruley enjoying their

1 Comments:

Blogger Foggy Memory said...

I don't even know what to say. I had thought The Drunk to be a stand-up heterosexual guy. I mean didn't he and TPH fill the fart bunker with the smell of sex or is my memory faulty? Either way at least he's living the dream.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home