Saturday, July 01, 2006

WEDDING RECEPTION TONIGHT!!!!

I am on my way to a wedding tonight where I am supposedly going to be set up with a girl who was only described as “Pretty good.” I figure this could mean a number of things, especially since it came from my long time coaching partner who is in his 50’s. Maybe he doesn’t know what pretty good is. Maybe pretty good to him is any bus station skank in her 20’s. I pretty much am going to expect her to be that special kind of hideous; the kind that has no looks, personality, or prospects, kind of like me except worse. This way I figure if she has any one of the three I will have a good time.
I will do my best to snag a photo of this beast so she can be mocked by all

2 Comments:

Blogger Foggy Memory said...

That 'a boy. And of course a full relation of the evening's events is expected.

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I expected a swing and a miss for the snapper hunter.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home