Saturday, June 17, 2006

APB


I am putting out an all points bulletin for The Pirate Hooker. She has not been heard from in some time and I am worried. She was last seen at a rugby game in New Zealand where some other hooker tried to out skank her by streaking across the field in a bikini. If I know The Pirate Hooker as well as I think I do she would not stand for this, she would not let some South Pacific hooker out match her in any event, especially her best event skankery. Not sure what she came up with to out skank her but I have a feeling that it may have landed her in jail. If any one has any info on this subject matter please fill us in.

2 Comments:

Blogger Snapper Hunter said...

On second thought she probably just blew some guy in the stands. That would only get her a misdemeanor. Call off the APB!!

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are gonna get your ass kicked when she gets back. I pick her up in mpls on Tuesday night.
Oh yeah, this page is pretty funny, wouldn't have expected less. I do miss getting called a dirty skank for all those years in the brown house. . . . kept my ego in check.
Well, off to church, later.
TOG

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home